Wow, our baby boo is becoming quite the elderly gentleman!!! Babyface was our boy for so many reasons and he could do no wrong. Whether he was writing songs, singing songs or doing duets with Bae of Laive Toni Braxton, his cute little face was one of our favourite things about the 90s. And today, it is his birthday, so what better way to celebrate him than a recap of some of our favourite Babyface songs? Here are 12 of our faves:
Sung by Babyface
- And Our Feelings – Whooooo! My song of all songs!
- When Can I See You – Just so beautiful!
- This Is For The Lover In You – That time Babyface got funky with LL Cool J
- Every Time I Close My Eyes – Back to what he does best, making us melt. Yum
- For The Cool In You – My Babyface funky fresh! <3
- When Your Body Gets Weak – This was no banger, but kai, I loved it piecesly!
Babyface and Toni Braxton – Our Favourite Couple That Never Was
- Breathe Again – Although Birthday Boy isn’t in this song, it blasted Toni into our consciousness and we will forever thank him for that. Boom choon!
- Give U My Heart – What a song!
When He Wrote For Other Artistes
- Boyz II Men, “End of the Road” – This was when the 90s really started for me. Perfection.
- Toni Braxton, “You’re Makin’ Me High” – When someone turns sex into music!!
- Tevin Campbell, “Can We Talk” – This soooong! This song was and still is everything! Aaaah, young love!
- Madonna, “Take a Bow” – Weirdly, this was one of my favourite Madonna songs before I ever even knew Babyface wrote it. It’s rather brilliant.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.