MONDAY, February 29, 2016. Viva Naija
Nigerians carpet IG, Sanusi over Ese’s abduction, forced marriage
– i can’t understand the lingering on this issue..can they return the daughter to her parents already???
Buhari dumps N5,000 jobseeker’s allowance
– hmmmn, promise denied is promose denied
Seriki wants Olubadan-designate, Adetunji, jailed for contempt
– these oldies should just let go pleas
Robbers attack hospitals, beat patients, nurses
– sad…so sad…explains the frustration in the land
Man in court for stealing cell phone
– he disobeyed the 11th commandment
Iheanacho wins League Cup with City
– keep shinning son
No more Nigerian coach for Eagles – Pinnick
– sha get practical coach, else, una jus wan waste more money be that
Ghost workers: FG saves N2.29bn monthly, says minister
– this sounds good oh
Job scam: EFCC arraigns ex-minister Moro, others today
– oya, try them sharp sharp
Oliseh: I’ll expose NFF
– say wetin? U wan tell us say na fish dey inside sardine?
DEVT: 4 Years Not Enough For Buhari — TUC
If Jonathan had won there would have been no more Nigeria — Olomilua
– hmmmn, maybe, just maybe
7,000 persons displaced in Fulani herdsmen, Agatu farmers’ clash in Benue
– this Fulani herdsmen menace, when are we gonna actually have their time?
Good Governance: I need your prayers, Buhari tells religious leaders
– baba, see, prayers are good, beht, hands on deck are better oh
BIAFRA: I’ll rather die in prison than for Ohanaeze to claim credit for my release —Kanu
– make una sort una selves
NCC fines Glo, MTN N34m for number portability infraction
– high time these network providers are kept on their toes for optimal service delivery
Hajj stampede: Saudi to determine status of 35 missing Nigerian pilgrims
Buhari has good plans for Nigerians, says Wamakko
– we know, we know
Emenike rejects Eagles return
– no one is irreplaceable jor
Fear in OAU over ‘malaria epidemic’
– malaria epidemic ke? ha!
Petrol hits N120 per litre in Ibadan
– strange things…amala will sha remain cheap sha
Rev. King’s death sentence caused by witches, wizards, says Church
– babanla nonsense!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.