MONDAY, February 22, 2016. Viva Naija
Returning loot may not save suspects from prosecution —Magu
– “may not” abi cannot! …Magu, plix plix, use the fitting grammar abeg. Can not save!
MONARCHS RANKING: WHY OBA OF BENIN IS NUMBER ONE, BY ODIA OFEIMUN
– these people should stop all these confusion already na…how does this affect the price of
Jonathan’s ADC states role in N10b gift for PDP chiefs
– billion? Gift? Jesus, ibo lo ju e wa?
CAN ELECTION: TENSION MOUNTS OVER ALLEGED PLAN BY FG TO INSTALL NORTHERN PRESIDENT
– but, wetin conzign agbero with overload na?
Olubadan to be installed March 4
– kaaaaabiesi oh, k’amala pe labo, ki gbegiri pe lenu.
Glo consolidates lead as preferred internet provider
– *looks around with one eye, then shouts*…where???
NAIRA BECOMING A ‘BANANA REPUBLIC’ CURRENCY
– banana? ..abi its peel sef.
Trader faints over planned demolition of Lagos market
– heeyah, as wrong as the locations of some of these markets are, how nice will it just be that government provides adequate replacement options for these affected traders before demolition.
AFCON 2017 qualifiers: Oliseh briefs NFF technical committee on Friday
– Okay oh, one question sha…Pls,when are we qualifying?
Corruption cuts across tribe, religion in Nigeria – VP Osinbajo
– tipe tipe now…has been our bane since since na
Sheriff must step down, say Juta, Wabara, others
– where una dey when him step up na? una just dey provide fodder for the papers ni jor..
JUMIA robbery: Police bust gang
– really? Jumia was robbed? ..must be a crime of ‘passion’
BUHARI JETS OUT TO SAUDI ARABIA, QATAR
– all hail Sai Baba, the Gulliver reincarnate.
Drunk Punches 60-Yr-Old Man Dead
– from the word go, we all know say ‘shayo’ na bastard. ..what a way to go…RIP
Nigeria gets anti-dumping relief from WTO — Minister
– anti-dumping relief?…hmmn, that’s a new one there
Nobody can reverse new electricity tariff —Ex-NERC boss
– in short, Masses shut up, Senate shut the heck up, abi?
Bayelsa communities vow to shut down Shell’s operations
– make dem nor take dem play oh…dialogue the way people!!
‘I stole my boss’ car to attend Valentine’s Day party’
– hmmmn, FOOLeo and Juliet
Have a great day dearies!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.