Nigerians and their health: the Nigerian healthcare system is deplorable, but has the system let the people down? Or are the people ignorant about how to take care of themselves? On the Talking Drum tonight!
- Why do we wait till we’re nearly dead to go to the hospital?
- Why are Nigerians so big on self-medication?
- What role has religion played (negatively or positively) in impacting the way we view healthcare?
- What about superstition and old wives’ tales?
- Other than gentoypes, why is it that most Nigerians do not know the simplest aspects of their own health portfolios?
- Would cheaper healthcare make a difference to our attitudes towards doctors, nurses and hospitals?
- Also, why are Naija nurses so wicked?????
The Talking Drum, where we discuss issues pivotal to the Nigerian adult. Join us!!
Date: 9th August, 2017
Time: 8-10pm GMT
UK Dial: 0330 998 1261
US Dial: +1 712-770-4032
Naija Dial: +234 1 440 5024
ACCESS CODE: 264812
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.