All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. We make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. We will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. We will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice. This is a lifestyle blog and while we will try to always provide accurate information, the reader takes responsibility
Using the Site
Please note that you may only view or share any part of this website – content, pictures or media for personal non-commercial use. You may share content found here, as long as trademarks, water marks or any other identifying features are not removed.
Do not reproduce, copy, download, store, make available, distribute, sell or offer to sell all or any part of the content or Site, or download or otherwise copy (whether directly or indirectly) any content, files or data from the Site to make or populate a database or publication of any kind whatsoever. If in doubt as to whether you may use any of our content, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must not use all or any part of our Site or the contents on it for commercial purposes without our permission.
If you would like a friend to read a story or watch or listen to a video or audio file on our site, please use any of the sharing buttons/methods we have available or send them the page link in its complete state. Oh, and ask them to subscribe so they can get all the latest info!
You must be 16 years old or older to register and submit material (e.g. comments) to the Site.
Only one registration per person is allowed. You must keep your registration information up to date.
You must choose an email address which gives you frequent access to emails sent to that address, as we need to be able to contact you. You must keep your password confidential.
You must not:
- impersonate or try to impersonate another person
- disclose your password to anyone else
- allow anyone else use your account
- use anyone else’s account.
You are responsible for everything done using your account. If you think that someone else may have access to, or be using, your password or account, you must tell us as soon as possible by emailing: email@example.com
Your content – what we are allowed to do
Please cross-check whatever you submit to us. We may publish, check, edit or remove all or part of the comments or other material, including your name, town and country, which you submit to us (‘Your Content’), at our sole discretion. We are not obliged to do any of these things and we may not.
You retain any copyright you may have in Your Content. By submitting material to us, you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use, copy, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, make available, communicate and distribute Your Content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed (for example, we may quote you as a testimonial for our services).
To the extent permitted by law, you waive your moral rights (e.g. the right to be identified as author or to object to derogatory treatment) in Your Content.
This means we can:
- Continue to publish all or part of Your Content, including your name, town and country, even if you change your mind and want us to remove it and/or you are no longer registered with the Site;
- Remove Your Content, even if you have not breached these Terms
- Use all or part of Your Content in promoting our products and services (e.g. we may use a screenshot including your comments in our advertising);
- Edit your Content, which may result in a part of it being modified and displayed, including without your name. Please note that we do not check, monitor, moderate or even see all the comments and other material submitted to us. While some comments are pre-moderated (i.e. checked in advance by us before publication), some are not.
Your content – what you are not allowed to do
You must not submit any material to our Site that:
- Is defamatory, malicious, threatening, false, misleading, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, harassing, blasphemous or racist.
- Is indecent, obscene or of a sexual nature,
- Is a breach of confidentiality or someone’s privacy;
- could prejudice any active legal proceedings of which you are aware;
- is likely to cause someone alarm, anxiety or distress;
- is likely to encourage violence or racial or religious hatred;
- infringes any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trade marks. This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material;
- is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software, harmful data or conduct);
- advertises any product or services;
- impersonates anyone else or otherwise misrepresents your identity, affiliation or status;
- is, encourages or teaches conduct that is a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful;
You must not include links on the Site to any websites or webpages.
You must not try to get round any protections we put in place for the security and operation of the Site.
You must not re-submit content which you are aware has been removed. Not sure why the content was removed? Ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suspending or terminating your registration
We may suspend, terminate or prevent your registration at our sole discretion. This may be because, for example, we consider that you have breached or will breach these Terms and Conditions or someone has reported abuse. However, we are not obliged to do these things, we decide. We may give you the opportunity to appeal the decision or state your case, but we are not obliged to.
Where we suspend, terminate or prevent your registration, you must not attempt to re-register or submit content (e.g. using someone else’s registration), without our permission. The period of any suspension depends on the circumstances.
Your personal information
We will keep your personal information in the strictest confidence, will not spam your inbox or sell your details on to questionable people.
The information contained on this Site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. We have a lot of articles that are written by guest bloggers who simply offer their opinions and advice. You should check any information on the Site and use your own judgment before doing or not doing anything on the basis of what you see. We give no warranties of any kind in relation to the Site or its contents.
Except for liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, we are not liable for:
- any action you may take as a result of relying on any information provided on this Site or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action;
- any dealings you have with third parties (e.g. other users, advertisers or promoters) that take place using or facilitated by the Site;
- any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of (i) your use of the Site, or (ii) a breach of these Terms.
We are not responsible if you cannot access the Site properly or at all because of any event outside our control, for example (without limitation) the performance of your or our ISP, your browser or the Internet.
The Site relies in part on software to work. Software has bugs. Whilst we will monitor the Site and try to fix bugs, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual feature of the Site will be error free, available all the time and/or free from viruses.
Maintenance of the Site
Making your use of the Site enjoyable means we need to fix bugs, install updates and do general diagnosis and maintenance of the Site. We will try to do scheduled maintenance during times when we anticipate that online use is lower than normal.
We also need to be able to do emergency maintenance and/or suspend access to the servers where, in our reasonable discretion, we see the need to do that. We will try to have the Site available again as soon as we think it is safe to do so.