Kachikwu’s House in Abuja Catches fire

0
Ibe Kachikwu

The private residence of the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Ibe Kachikwu, caught fire on Sunday evening, TheCablereports.

The report:

  • The fire started in his bedroom as a result of a suspected electrical fault to the air conditioners, sources in the know said.
  • Kachikwu was not at home when it happened, but thankfully the fire service reacted quickly and put out the fire before things could go out of hand,” a source said.
  • The house is located in Asokoro, Abuja.

Get more stuff like this
in your inbox

Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.

Thank you for subscribing.

Something went wrong.

Leave a Reply