TruLittle Hero Awards is an event that is organised by Trutalk Limited in collaboration with Cause4children Limited. The focus of the event is to recognise, celebrate and reward outstanding achievements of young people under the age of 17 years in the UK.
This remarkable event continues to grow by leaps and bounds with over 100% increase in attendance within 2 years of its commencement in 2012.
Originated by Titi Omole, this initiative aims to encourage/support young people in further development of their talents/skills, confidence building, development of leadership skills and making positive contributions to their communities.
The award presently covers 8 categories:
- TruLittle Samaritan Hero: A young person who has supported any community cause; helped in raising funds for a charity; or gone the extra mile to serve in their community.
- TruLittle Sport Hero: A young person who has represented their school/club; or community in various sporting events or demonstrating excellence in a particular type of sport.
- TruLittle Artistic Hero: A young person who has represented their school/community in drama or dance events or is thriving well in these forms of arts.
- TruLittle Entrepreneur Hero: A young person who has or is running their own business or has supported their community with the proceeds from business.
- TruLittle Creative Hero: A young person who has or is developing creative designed items including paintings, drawings, illustrations, photographs etc.
- TruLittle Academic Hero: A young person who is achieving academic excellence in their school and has represented their school/community in academic competitions.
- TruLittle Musician Hero: A young person who has represented their school/community in singing or musical shows and or is thriving well in playing musical instruments.
- TruLittle Scribe Hero: A young person who has or is making remarkable contributions in writing articles, poems, comics, magazines, stories and book publishing.
Award winner in each of the categories will also enjoy a life changing experience with a leader in their areas of talent such as TJ Ossai (Gold Medalist – European M35 60m Championship), Rachel Kerr (MOBO award winning singer/songwriter), PatrickAyansky, Ohtv, Media Pine, Great Business Platform, ACEEVA Consulting and lots more.
Various young performers (solos and groups) with high energy acts and impeccable voices will be on ground to throw in more fun into the atmosphere.
Date: Saturday 28th November 2015
Contact details: +4479 8361 5618 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.trutalk.co.uk
Venue: The Discovery Centre. Jenkins Lane. Barking. Essex. IG11 0AD
Special guest of honour is the Mayor of Barking & Dagenham, Councillor Simon Bremner.
It will be a night full of positive vibes, red carpet photos stand, refreshments, music, entertainment, stand-up comedy and more. Stalls are available for small businesses at a token.
Nomination ends soon. Send your entries with:
- name of nominee
- age of nominee
- reasons for nomination (min 150 words) to email@example.com
For more information please contact Trutalk Limited or Cause4Children Limited via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking at the pictures from last year’s successful event (below), this year is certainly shaping up to be excellent!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.