Today is just a religious day up at Chez Viva! We are just feeling all spirishua and stuff.
Now, we are bringing you the Gospel according to Don Jazzy. When I tell you that this man is not successful by accident!
Sheer hard work, dedication and commitment to his business has made him a mavin in the music and any young musician would be wrong to discount his words below:
- Dear upcoming artists, the real job starts #WhenYouFinallyBlow
- #WhenYouFinallyBlow Know there is a huge difference btw carrying yourself like the new star you are and being an a**hole.
- #WhenYouFinallyBlow Pray against the “Don’t you know who I am?/ I am a celeb” spirit.
- #WhenYouFinallyBlow Don’t be in a hurry to move to Lekki. It’s not that serious
- #WhenYouFinallyBlow You don’t need to smoke weed or take some next ish to help write songs. I have over 100 hits and I don’t smoke it (Word)
- #WhenYouFinallyBlow It will do you a lot of good to know that it won’t last forever, no be curse.
- #WhenYouFinallyBlow There is absolutely nothing wrong with referring to yourself as an upcoming artist/ producer.
- #WhenYouFinallyBlow to the point where you have your own company, carry your guys up with you, it’s not beans but try.
- #WhenYouFinallyBlow fine lepas will ask you to exchange nudes, hmmm it’s a TRAP, abort…. LindaIkeji is real
- #WhenYouFinallyBlow Respect the legend 2face Idibia.
Plix. Pass the offering basket and let’s say the grace. Service is now over. Tainz a bunsh.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.