WEDNESDAY, February 24, 2016 Viva Naija
2016 Budget: I Will Deal With Those Who “Padded” The Budget, Buhari Vows
– this is a must, the shame was heavy.
Kukah to FG: Be prepared to re-orientate soldiers for post Boko Haram era
– way to go, but, do we even understand the role of needful rehab in this part of the world?
IMF backs Buhari govt’s efforts at promoting targeted infrastructure in power, others
– tenkiu tenkiu tenkiu
‘I got NIMASA contract for security without bid’
– the poison of nepotism
CJN, 600 judges yet to get Jan. salary
– hmmmn, checks and balances…exposure to demotivation
EFCC: N676m Immigration jobs cash blown on houses
– na thunder go keep firing greed for this Naija, Amen.
BIAFRA: KANU STILL IN DETENTION BECAUSE OF BUHARI’S ‘BAD’ ADVISERS —IPOB
– I insist on fair and speedy trial…enough of this drama biko
JAMB gives candidates 48 hours to complete late registration
– una don hear oh…including Kemi Adeosun? *kidding oh lol
SOUTH-EAST STUDENTS BURDENED WITH FEES, LEVIES
– education should be qualitatively affordable, not literally expensive
Pensioner Dies During Screening In Benin
– when we decide to remain in the 19th century while in the 21st, things like these keep happening, how sad.
23 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed, 150 Hostages Rescued By Nigeria/Cameroon Troops
– three gbosas for them oh
I’ll Name Those Behind Forex Crisis If…, Says Ifeanyi Ubah
– mr.tongue-in-cheek, well done…kontinew
One Dies As 18 Passengers Bus Tumbles, Bust Into Flames On Third Mainland Bridge
– again?? the second in a week or so…
Osinbajo: Buhari presidency for the people
– the good servant
Unemployment: Senate to probe collapsed industries
– sharp sharp please..
Ambode seeks end of violence against kids
– way to go
Have a great day dearies!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.