See, let me tell you ehn, I always had Banky W down as just a flashy Lagos Boy. Fine, fine! I’ll say it! I had him completely pegged as a #YorubaDemon. He has the full armour, after all. But it is so great to be able to come out and admit that we fancy the pants off Banky W (if there is a God, from our lips to Your ears, oh Lord!), and we have several good reasons why.
1. Banky was #TeamBeardGang before it was even popular:
2. He’s certainly not short of a few quid.
3. He is so friendly, polite and down-to-earth, you actually start to believe there is a chance you totally could be his girlfriend. Not to mention a fab sense of humour!
4. Not even being funny, his crooning will make you off pint. His voice is like warm caramel.
5. His friends list consists of some of the most influential and trendy people in Nigeria.
6. He looks as good in trad as he does in Western clothing:
7. He loves his mama!
8. His squad game is STROOOOOOOOOOONG!
9. He is not just a pretty face. This tweet and subsequent Instagram post in response to an ignoramus on Twitter talking about ISIS and Islam secured his place in our hearts for good.
By the same logic, The KU KLUX Klan represents Christianity. And the priests who molested kids too. Right? https://t.co/7L8O20WN1S
— Banky Wellington (@BankyW) July 5, 2016
Still think ISIS or Boko Haram represent Islam?? If you say they do, then by the same logic, The Ku Klux Klan, or the priests who molested kids, represent Christianity. After all they carry crosses and the BIBLE. Terrorism has no religion. May all the departed rest in peace. May God strengthen their families and have mercy on us all in this sick world. #prayforpeace
10. He is socially conscious and raises awareness for worthy causes.
Nigeria, currently, doesn't have ONE mobile cancer centre. Not one. And the key with Cancer is detecting it early enough so that you can fight it with treatment. This is a serious problem that is ravaging our community, and the solution is one that we can all play a part of. All it takes is a N100 donation via a text message. This is how we can all make Nigeria a better place… if each of us play a small part. We can't sit around and wait for change to come.. we are the change we've been waiting for. Pls play your part and donate N100 only. You'll be amazed at what we can do, if we do it together. #GivingTuesdays #GivingTuesdayNG
Seriously, what’s not to like?? Banky W for the win! BankyW as #MCM
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.