Nigerians are generally an honest bunch. Among many things, we will be honest if your cooking sucks, if your slay game is weak, if your weave looks like something that should tranquillised and skinned, and if your singing stinks. But there are certain lies that we are not above telling one another (you could almost say we have a Ph.D. in it) We are Viva Naija and here are 7 Nigerian lies that we excel in!
1) The “I have almost reached there” lie
2) The “Ill see what I can do” lie
3) The “I always came first in school” lie
4) The “Government is Working” lie
5) The “I have never farted” lie
6) The “We will get back to you” lie
7) The “You have just won money” lie
And that’s out list. Did we miss any out? What other lies do Nigerians tell one another? Tell us about it in the comments below. As always we are Viva Naija and we only want to know:
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.